[TRNSYS-users] Error Type 451

Dear all TRNSYS Users,

I have a problem with Type 451 (Vertical Borehole Heat Exchanger)
I get this error:

  TRNSYS Message 103: The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency between the component specified in the input file and the information expected by the Type
     Reported information:. An illegal number of PARAMETERS has been specified for this component Please check the component configuration. 39 PARAMETERS are required and 38 were specified.

39th Prameter must be "lambda earth".

There are in Variables, but I can not use it in parameters!!

would you please help me?

regards,
Mehrdad