[TRNSYS-users] TR: Automatic update of type inputs and outputs

Dear TRNSYS users,

To well begin new year (by the way, Happy New Year to all list members J), I re-post hereunder a question I already posted in December :

I would like to create a new flexible type which would be able to change inputs and outputs list basing on an external file, in a way similar to the Type56 or the type157.

The only way I can imagine to do it, by now, is to write a script writing the new proforma basing on the external file. This script would be launched from the type dialog by using the plug-in technology. The user would then use the “replace” option in the right-click menu of the type to load the new proforma. This solution seems to me complicated for the user, but I think it could work.

To apply this solution, I would need to know the exact syntax of a proforma. Does someone know the exact syntax of proformas?

More generally, do you have any experience or advice in doing such a type?

Thank you for your attention!

Marcello Caciolo
Responsable Outils et Méthodes d'Analyse Energétique

cid:image003.jpg@01CD4E08.954D04D0

Cellule Efficacité Energétique et Environnementale - Pôle Projets et Réalisations
46 Boulevard de la Prairie au Duc
BP 40119 - 44201 Nantes Cedex 02

Tél.: +33 02 40 41 06 57
marcello.caciolo@cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com

P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message