Re: [TRNSYS-users] SIMULINK function for TRNSYS

No one has worked on this yet to offer advice!!!.

thanks,
Saleh

From: saleh saadi <salehsnjsaadi404@yahoo.com>
To: "trnsys-users@cae.wisc.edu" <trnsys-users@cae.wisc.edu>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 9:11 PM
Subject: SIMULINK function for TRNSYS

TRNSYS Users,

I have developed some models in SIMULINK and planing to use some types in TRNSYS 16.

I tried using TYPE155 for the co-simulation between SIMULINK and TRNSYS via MATLAB  but I found it so slow. I found an article written back in 2009 about the possibility of linking the SIMULINK models with TRNSYS TYPEs using some S functions directly without using TYPE155. Is there a way to get access to this or an example?

Your help is appreciated.

regards,
Saleh AL Saadi
PhD Student