[TRNSYS-users] radiation and shadow, type 56

Dear All,

I have two .bui files of the building. The first file is assumes that there is no buildings next to consider one( Mnr8), the second file contain shadow zone of  surrounding buildings (Mnr8_sh).

The energy demand are higher for version with building shadow zone –it seems OK. But I am looking for solar radiation that reach building windows in each case, so I use NTYPE 69 or 74 (it is ok???). And the problem is that the building with shadow has higher values of those NTYPE then the building without shadow. How it is possible???

I will be grateful for any hints!

Regard,

Karol