[TRNSYS-users] problem with bui-files

Dear,

We recently re-installed Trnsys.

But now I’ve some problems when using the trnsys 3d-pluging with google sketchup.

When after I’ve made my model in google sketchup and I want to generate the tpf-file.

I get the following error:

“INF file seems to be created with a wrong version of PREBID”.

After research, I found that when I double click on the icon of the building, there are no inputs and outputs specified.

When I go to the tab “External files” and I click on Edit I get the following error:

“ Cannot open BUI file for building description needed by this component (given in external files tab) “

Also I’am not able to open the BUI-file directly in the TRNBuild.

Is there something wrong with my settings?

Has anyone an idea why I have this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Greeting,

Joke De Beuckelaer

 SUBSCRIBE TO OUR E-LETTERS     click here

****DISCLAIMER****
This communication is confidential and for the sole useof the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown and then delete it from your system
without copying, disclosing or forwarding its contents. Thank you.