[TRNSYS-users] Type2d Controller / Type108 + Setpoints

Dear all,

I´m using Type 2d to turn on my heat pump (type401) in case of the roomtemperatur falls below 18°C and to turn it off, if Troom is >21°C.

My basic parameters are:

Upper input value = 0
Lower input value = Troom
Upper dead band = -18
Lower dead band = -21

This works fine but the problem is just that Troom always fluctuates between 21 and 18 like a sawtooth function. The same result appears if i use type108. Of course this is a result of the hysterese but i would like to keep the roomtemperature on a certain level depending on the daytime.

But how can i adjust that the set roomtemperature should be 20°C during the day and 18°C at night ??????

As i worked with type23 (PID Controller) I used type 14 and an equation to give a setpoint to type23. But how can i give a setpoint to type2d or type108 since there´s no input variable for that ?

I would appreciate any kind of help

best,

Michael