Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012 um 15:37 Uhr
Von: "leen peeters" <l.f.r.peeters@gmail.com>
An: "Michael Diekerhof" <michael.diekerhof@web.de>
Cc: TRNSYS-users@cae.wisc.edu
Betreff: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Heating limit temperature
Michael,

can you try to explain this more clearly?
Is what you want to do to turn off the heating in case the average daily tempearture is below 12 °C?

leen

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Michael Diekerhof <michael.diekerhof@web.de> wrote:
Dear all,

I´m looking for an easy solution to adjust a heating limit temperature (No heating power, if the average day temperature is higher than 12°C).

Is it better to use the moving average or the integrator??

I already did it in EXCEL because my first ambition was just to calculate Qheat. But if my simulation won´t end at  calculating, but using the net Qheat it´s a very uncomfortable solution.

Thanks in advance

Best,

Michael