[TRNSYS-users] Experience with cooling if there´s an off period??

Dear all,

I´ve simulated an two hour heating off-period for my Type 56 (year of construction 2002). To keep it easy, i was just working with 1 Zone and a total volume around 500m3.

My problem is that the roomtemperature decrease during the off-period is extremly high. For example: It decreases from 20°C to 17°C (of course depending on Tambient) in the space of one or two hours. I think this decrease is much to high. In this case TRNSYS is not simulating the thermic inertia right ?!

Does anyone have already experiences with this problem and knows if my decrease is correct or seriously wrong ?! In my case i think it´s wrong because of both the huge volume (without internal walls etc) and the missing thermic inertia.

Best,

Michael