Re: [TRNSYS-users] Heat Recovery

Michael,

there are multiple ways of simulating that. You can use a simple heat exchanger or define your own function within an equation writer.
I generally call excell for flow rates and temperatures, but use the heat exchanger model for the air-to-air heat recovery.

In cae it does not work out, let me know. I can send you some example files...

Leen