[TRNSYS-users] Accessing parameters and outputs of other units

Dear TRNSYS users,

I would like to create a component similar to the type 70 (GROUPED PARAMETER REPLACEMENT UNIT) and I am trying to figure out how this component works.

Reading the code, I see that this type access other units parameters by accessing the npar, par and info arrays defined in trnsysData.f90.

I have two question:

1) In TRNSYS 17, are new access functions available in order to access parameters of other units without using these global arrays?

2) Is there a way for a unit called only after convergence (i.e. a plotter) to access in a similar way the outputs of other units?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Marcello Caciolo
Responsable Outils et Méthodes d'Analyse Energétique

cid:image003.jpg@01CD4E08.954D04D0

Cellule Efficacité Energétique et Environnementale - Pôle Projets et Réalisations
46 Boulevard de la Prairie au Duc
BP 40119 - 44201 Nantes Cedex 02

Tél.: +33 02 40 41 06 57
marcello.caciolo@cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com

P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message