Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type with the possibility to simulate a tank in a tank

Dear All,

I would like to reject from TRNSYS-user email system.

Thanks!

From: trnsys-users-bounces@cae.wisc.edu [trnsys-users-bounces@cae.wisc.edu] on behalf of Richard Thygesen [richard.thygesen@mdh.se]
Sent: 19 September 2012 20:15
To: TRNSYS-users@engr.wisc.edu
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Type with the possibility to simulate a tank in a tank

Dear all.

I need to simulate a storage tank with a smaller tank inside. Is there a standard or TESS type with this option?

I guess it would be possible to make a simple model by use of type 534 and make a large HX which would make up the small tank. But it would be better with a type were this function already is implemented.

Best regards

Richard Thygesen

Doctoral student

Mälardalen University

School of Sustainable Development of Society and Technology

Phone: +46(0)21-10 31 82

richard.thygesen@mdh.se

www.mdh.se

Beskrivning: Beskrivning: mälardalens högskola