[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT 2.1.54 help needed

Title: TRNOPT 2.1.54 help needed

Dear users,

We upgraded to TRNSYS 17 and also got the TRNOPT update. The installation exe file that was provided for us works ok, but we are left with a blank documentation folder after installation.

What we want to know is which version of Genopt is supported by trnopt 2.1.54 and which java version is recommended (inside trnopt where you set the java path version jre1.6.0_07 appears in the default path. Is this version the recommended?).

Thank you in advance

George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer

MSc Energy Systems & Renewable Energy Sources

Agricultural University of Athens,

Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering

Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece

Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023

Mobile +30.6942.046895

e-mail: <gk@aua.gr>