[TRNSYS-users] problem of sky temperatures

Hello,

For a project I would like to check if the effective sky temperature done by the weather type 9 (Meteonorm) is the same than the temperature calculated in the type 69 (with 4 inputs from the type 9).

In fact there are different.

How can we explain that whereas there is the same descriptions?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Best regards,

Pauline Gelin

Description : cid:image007.jpg@01CC9EDB.F49EDC60

Description : Description : Description : Description : Description : logo Woopa

KATENE

10 avenue des Canuts – 69120 VAULX EN VELIN

0437453347