[TRNSYS-users] problem with the source flow rate type 668

Dear Sirs,

I model a water to a water heat pump with U-vertical boreholes when the U-vertical has an inlet flow rate 0 the simulation run properly but when I change this parameter in order to make it more realistic and to calculate the heat exchange, the simulation does not run and I get the following  message 'A negative flow rate was encountered'. I also examine the case just to add a pump in order to supply the desired source flow rate without having U-vertical and I get again the above fatal error.
If anyone have any tip regarding the calculation of this parameter it will be very helpful for me.
Thank you.

Regards,
Eva