[TRNSYS-users] problem with data file type 668 (heat pumps)

Dear Sirs,

I model a heat pump system and I create and input a data file (only for heating) with the appropriate information. I have two source temps and two load temps and so I change the parameter 7 and 8 (number of source temps-heating and number load temps-heating) to 2, the problem is that the simulation doesn't run and the follow message appears.

'Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :    42
    Generated by Type     :   668
    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the information expected by the Type
    Reported information  : An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the model. The model has reported that Parameter 7 is the problem - but this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.

Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :    42
    Generated by Type     :   668
    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the information expected by the Type
    Reported information  : An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the model. The model has reported that Parameter 8 is the problem - but this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.'

Does anyone know why this happen?
Thank you.

Regards,
Eva