[TRNSYS-users] shading mask problem

Dear all,

Here is my file with my shading mask. I tried both type 68 and type 64 but the problem remains the same...
If u can have a look at this example that would be helpuf!
I try to modelise my shading mask on the south (that's why my azimuth is 0)
The result looks weird: it doesn't plot my diffuse radiation after the mask.
If I change my values it might not change and if I try those values again, it might change...

Well it looks like it's totally unpredictable...that doesn't make any sense at all!!!

Many thanks for ur help!

--
ESCOFFIER Faustine