[TRNSYS-users] time considered in trnsys

Hello all,

I have a quesiton about the time considered by trnsys coz I'm getting lost.
I guess Trnsys considers the solar time and not the standard hour, for example in France it would consider 7 when it is 8 on my watch (+1h in winter and +2h in summer). Is that right?

In my schedules if I give a coefficient of 0.5 from 7 to 8 and 0.6 from 8 to 9 (standard time)
How does trnsys read it ? Should I write 0.5 at 6 or at 7, 0.6 at 7 or at 8 (solar time) ? Does it read the first hour or the last hour?

Do I make myself clear? Not sure...

Hope I will get some help though

Thanks in advance

--