[TRNSYS-users] hot water distribution

Dear Sirs,

I model a building with underfloor heating which get the appropriate hot water from solar collectors. The hot water is stored in a tank and then it is pumped to the building. My query is how can I distribute the water to each zone, I need a pump which has one inlet (flow from tank) and six different outlet (flow to active layer of each zone). Each zone has different need according to its size and so I want to send the needed amount of water in order to control their temperatures.
Thank you.

Regards,
Eva