Re: [TRNSYS-users] Problems with Trnsys3d

I don't think a window subsurface is possible on a ground bounded surface. I would draw the light shaft as zone or split the surface off around the window (this means splitting the surface into 5 parts) and assign Outdoors as boundry.

As for 2. save the idf using the plugin. it is forbidden to save a .skp file at all... just don't. Then load the idf into a new  just opened sketchup. If I remember right, all construction lines are errased. If you really have zones with 2 verticies, I would use a text edditor to find and elliminate them.

Sent from my iPhone