[TRNSYS-users] whole number of simulation start time

Dear Trnsys user,

When I start a simulation and I do not set the simulation start time to a whole number (not hour 1 but hour 1.1 for example) I get very strange simulation results.

Attached I did a basic simulation where you can see the problem by comparing the simulation results with a start time of 0 hour and a start time of 0.1 hour for example.

Does anyone know if it is always necessary to set the simulation start hour to a whole number?

Thank you for your help,

Simon Binnemans