Re: [TRNSYS-users] question on TYPE 676 (Steam-Fired Double-Effect Absorption Chiller)

This is the exact method employed by a major absorption chiller manufacturer to characterize the performance of their machines over a wide range of operating conditions.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com