[TRNSYS-users] Shading groups

Hi!!! i have a little problem with my imported 3d model from trnsys 3d plug-in for sketchup.

I have posted a picture that show my 3d model in sketchup; so, as you can see, all of the triangular surfaces (into red circle), are made in perforated corten steel, and i need to give a shading coefficient to their, otherwise the program will do the simulations considering the shading surfaces opaque; but actually they are not matt.

if someone have any ideas about how I can do.....