[TRNSYS-users] How to connect dynamic number of output variables

Hi,

I’ve created a component in which it’s possible to specify a dynamic number of output variables. In the parameters there is a variable “number of segments to monitor” and depending of that number there are output variables created. So far OK. However, when I link the newly created output variables to some printer I get an error “The listed input referenced an output number beyond the allocated outputs for the connected type”. What can be wrong?

Thanks for help

Henk