Re: [TRNSYS-users] TOTAL ENERGY BALANCE

You'll probably find that the sum that you see is just reflecting energy transmission over the building boundries from/to outside environment.

Because of the capacitive nature of a building to absorb heat during the day and slowly dissipate heat at night and summer/winter for that matter, you may find that energy rate in is not always equal to energy rate out.

This report is probably intended to give you an idea or feeling where the main energy gains/losses are occuring.

Sent from my iPhone