[TRNSYS-users] Ventilation network solver

Hi all

I'm having a problem with trnflow in the church I'm currently modeling: whenever I switch on trnflow I get a range check error.
When I take a look in the listfile it says:

 ***** WARNING ***** UNIT 14 TYPE 56, TIME =   5.000E+00
 COMIS MESSAGE  ***** ERROR *****
 Ventilation network solver reached maximum number of Jacobian factorizations.
 Increase &-PR-CONTrol Miter, or adjust the network.

  VENTILATION NETWORK SOLVER REPORTS ERROR

 There were too many iterations.
 The maximum allowed (see *CIF &-PR-CONTrol) is:          50

Any ideas what the problem could be, or how I can change the maximum alowed iterations?

Please help! It's urgent!

Hannes Oppeel