Re: [TRNSYS-users] How to see numerical results of the simulation?

Dear Numan,

You can use a printer (Type 25) to get numerical results of your simulation. It will print results in a file (you can specify the extension : *.xls or *.txt for instance). You can then open the results file in Excel and choose the format (number, or scientific, or percent).

Best regards,

Damien Gondre.
Centre de thermique de Lyon (CETHIL)
UMR 5008 - Insa de Lyon, UCBL, CNRS