[TRNSYS-users] Error message of TRNSYS simulation concerning matrix

Hi,

I met a problem when I runned simulation where I do not understand the meaning.

Here it is:

Could you tell me if the error comes from the bui file or the links from tpf file (please find attached)?

Where do I have to find the answer? What is the unit 3 shown in the error ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Pauline Gelin

Fluid design engineer

Description : cid:image007.jpg@01CC9EDB.F49EDC60

Description : Description : Description : Description : Description : logo Woopa

KATENE

10 avenue des Canuts – 69120 VAULX EN VELIN

0437453347