From: Akshay Budania [mailto:absrockks@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 February 2012 16:20
To: Mehdi Shahrestani
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type-107 (Absorption chiller) Data Files

Hello Mehdi,
       Basically we are working on solar heated absorption chiller system. For the chiller the Hot water inlet temperature range were 60-90 degrees but the data files for TYPE-107 (absorption chiller model) contains data for Hot water input temperature range of 108-120 degrees, so we were not able to use those data files for our model. Also we don't have any manufactured absorption chiller from which we can get the performance data.
      Hence I was looking for performance data files (analogous to the data file in TRNSYS) for which the Hot water inlet temperature range is around 60-90 degrees.

Regards
Akshay