[TRNSYS-users] ASHRAE 90.1 User Defined Libs - per Cimate Zones for ASHRAE 90.1 Compliance

Hello group, being a new user and trying to learn trnsys on a live project, I would love if someone could save me some time by donating me their user defined libraries regarding building envelope properties of the constructions as defined in ASHRAE 90.1. This is typically used in a "baseline" building for the building energy simulation required by the LEED certification system.
Kind regards
Jean Marais

Sent from my iPhone