[TRNSYS-users] Help for solar cooling modeling

Dear TRNSYS users,

here is Ralph, glad to meet you all.

I'm struggling with a solar cooling plant modeling for an office (800sqm) requiring around 80 kW cooling peak load (building model was done with TRNBuild) with a LiBr-H2O absorption machine.

Provided that all components identification is almost OK, is there any one who can post me a .tpf example file having the basic scheme and links for at least:

- flat o evacuated tubes panel
- circulating pump
- thermal storage
- absorption machine
- thermal load

That would help me to start to fix (and play with) the right parameters for my needs

Thx in advance
Ralph