[TRNSYS-users] Trnsed and parameters cycle

Dear Trnsys users,

I'm creating a trnsed application, and I need to define walls for a simplified building. I'm having difficulties to program a cyle for parameters. I've tried to use a model with a cycle implemented in the tmf, but it does not work, and if I understand well how trnsed works, it seems normal.

So I tried to make one using check box group that ask how many walls need to be inputed. But it is not what we can call "user friendly" since a numerical value would do the trick with a lot of space spared.

So my question is : Is it possible to take into account tmf cycles, or is it possible to make it with a numerical value, or does anyone have a good tip to share? I've looked into the applications I've found on the web, but I did'nt found anything relevant. (If you have a good example of an application using advanced trnsed possibilities that is avalaible, even if it does'nt answer my question, I would be happy to have a look !!! )

Many many thanks in advance.

Thibaut