[TRNSYS-users] Macro problems

Hello Trnsys-fans!

I am trying to use the macro function of Trnsys 17 but I am experiencing some trouble. When I open a macro which I created and saved in the folder "...\Proformas\Macros\" in a new project, I cannot save the new project ("Fehler beim Speichern des Dokuments" which means something like "error saving the document"). Also I am not able to change something within the macro and save it afterwards (unless I work in the original project).

If I remember right, one may have to adapt the path in the last line of the .tmf of the macro if it is moved to another computer. But I am working on the same computer, and the path seems ok.

Thanks for any hints!

Björn

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Björn Nienborg