Re: [TRNSYS-users] By-pass in TRNSYS

Dear Cristi,

You may build a schedule with equation tool or use special type in TRNSYS to define your seasons.
With equation tool you will have something like :
  • WINTER = LT(TIME,1920)+GT(TIME,8520)
  • SUMMER = GT(TIME,4848)*LT(TIME,7056)
Then, control your exchange with an equation like
  • EXCHANGE = WINTER + SUMMER
Your exchange works in winter and summer (=1), and by pass (=0) the rest of the time

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz ou aj@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email