Re: [TRNSYS-users] Calling TRNSYS from Matlab

You can achieve this by scripting each step of your process in Matlab. I have done this in the past where I did a simple string find / replace on a copy of a template DCK file to update values, and then executed the simulation from the command line. Something like dos("TRNEXE template1.dck"). I had a conference paper last year which has an overview of the coupling; http://www.optimalenergetics.com/Blog/?page_id=7, and since then I've moved everything into Python where I can take advantage of object oriented programming, demo of this is here if your interested; http://www.optimalenergetics.com/Blog/?p=78

Cheers,

Marcus
--
Marcus Jones,  M.Sc., LEED®AP BD+C