[TRNSYS-users] Question about Type 50 on TRNSYS 17

Hello,

I am trying to simulate a PV/T concentrating collector by type 50e on TRNSYS 17.
This type require subroutine SOLCEL to call a date file,the type work well in TRNSYS 16,  however, in TRNSYS 17 it did not work in my case, and show that: a subroutine was called that has not been found in the available TRNSYS libraries.

Can anyone run a single TYPE 50e in your TRNSYS 17 to verify my problem?

Best,
Zhicheng Zhang