[TRNSYS-users] importing idf generated with designbuilder

Dear all

Having also issues with Trnsys3d I wonder if it is possible to model the geometry with another tool like DesignBuilder which can export idf. Actually I have already tested it and it does not work. So my question is about the modifications needed in the idf to make it work: is it reasonable to think that they could be done manually or with little investment in a script?

Does anyone of you has ever tried it?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Best regards

--