[TRNSYS-users] How I can install a trnsys component into the software files?

Hey , I am very interested to use the NODE (TYPE 210) Created by Diego A. Arias at the Solar Energy Laboratory, Feb 2006.

I get the componet informartion (BMP file, tmf file, and f90 file) in TRNSYS official web site.

Well, I copy BMP file and tmf file in Trnsys16/Studio/Proformas , and f90 file in Trnsys16/SourceCode/Types.

When I start a TrnsysSimulartion Studio Project, I can put de component in the window project and make the connections, but when I run the simulation I get the error message , and in List file Iget this message by each input created “TRNSYS Message 105: A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in a external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place . Please link the TYPE or remove it from the imput file”

Can you help me and explain how I can link the information to run the model?

Thanks

Alvaro