From: "Muhammad Farooq" <engr_farooq85@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sun, August 28, 2011 0:05
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Ground source heat pump

Hi,
       I want to model ground source heat pump with horizontal or vertical ground heat exchanger for domestic hot water heating.But i have no idea about establishing links,output and inputs. I dont know whether the hot water from the heat pump or ground heat exchanger is linked with the hot water tank.Any guidance or help will be appreciated........
                                                         ! ;                   &nbs p;      Muhammad Farooq