[TRNSYS-users] Radiation in weather file Type 99

Hi all
I am using Trnsys 17, and I have tested weather file including the Beam Normal Radiation and Horizontal Diffuse Radiation.
According to help of type 99 :
Type 99 needs two components of solar radiation (e.g. beam and diffuse horizontal) in order to calculate the radiation on a tilted surface. It can use different combinations:
Ib (Beam radiation on horizontal surface) and Id (Diffuse radiation on horizontal surface)
I ( Total radiation on a horizontal surface )and Id  ( Diffuse radiation on horizontal )
I ( Total radiation on a horizontal surface )
and Ibn
 ( Beam radiation at normal incidence)
my question:
Is there way or type I can use to input the weather file as it is " Normal rad.& Horizontal Diff.?
Thanks
------
Best Regards

Ayman Mohamed