[TRNSYS-users] problem type 655 (chilled water flow rate)

good day.
My name is Luis Carlos Vela colmbiano am a college student and Francisco José de Caldas District, has the license lacual TRNSYS V17. I am currently developing my graduation project and I have questions,

 TranSys attached image

when I choose the type chiller 655 and I will enter the input data see the following problem.
Water chiller units are degrees Celsius flexible rate, so my question is what units should I enter in this box as Celsius tablets are not units of flow.