[TRNSYS-users] Type 101-CLOSE error

Hi all

I’m running type 101 on a windows 7, 64 bit machine.

Everytime I run the simulation, it runs for a few time steps, and then I obtain the following error:

Forrtl: severe (28): CLOSE error, Unit 10, file “Unknown” Image PC Routine Line Source libifcoremd.dll  03DBD3FE  Unknown  Unknown  Unknown

Stack trace terminated abnormally.

I don’t believe its an error in the code because otherwise it would not run the few timesteps.

I don’t know whether it has to do with ‘limited access to C: drive’, where libifcoremd.dll is located.

Can somebody help me ?