[TRNSYS-users] TR: longwave radiation mode with 2 airnodes

On the same topic…

I am trying to model a fully glazed wall with fully transparent window between the 2 airnodes to account for radiative transfers.

When I save the building file I get the message: “.inf etc. generated successfully”.

However when I launch the simulation I get the message in attachment which appears in TRNEXE window.

If you check the .inf file you will notice that adjacency is well defined for surfaces 9, 11, 12 and 13 despite the previous message error.

Eventually the simulation goes on but the results tend to convince me that radiative transfers are not correctly calculated between the 2 airnodes.

Do you have any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

--

Antoine Gautier