[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 Active Layer Not Saving

1.) When I'm defining an active layer, the save button is not accessible.  So I put it into my wall type and I can save the wall type with the active layer in it.  When I close out of TRNBuild and start a new project, the layer I defined as an "active layer" get assigned to a "massless layer" and the active layer option is not available.  Any help as to why this happens is appreciated.

--
Devin M. Rohan, LEED Green Associate
Purdue University