Re: [TRNSYS-users] Error in type 56, automatic heat transfer calculation for surface

Dear Tuan,

Be sure that h
eat transfer coefficient from all of your external wall are not calculated automaticaly in back side.

Maybe one of your wall (PB_TP, PLATRE, MINT_LOURD, MINT_LNC, PL_LNC ) is defined as external in your model.

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz ou aj@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email