Re: [TRNSYS-users] heating floor modeling with type 56 integrated component

Dear all

Just for information I finally get quite good results by adjusting the thermal characteristic of the concrete slab above the active layer. I previously used standard values from BESTEST (http://www.nrel.gov/docs/legosti/old/6231.pdf) which are quite extreme. When using more conventional values for reinforced concrete I get emitted power to the zone really close from manufacturer calculations (gap < 2%).

--

Antoine Gautier
Solam

antoine.gautier@solamen.fr