Re: [TRNSYS-users] efficiency of solar collectors

TESS will be releasing an updated version of the solar collector library in a few weeks that includes the following changes:

Quadratic efficiency equations for inlet, average, and outlet temperature forms of the efficiency equation

Improved temperature seeking controls

Updated incidence angle modifier algorithms for diffuse radiation

These changes will eliminate your need to convert back to the linear form.  So if you can wait a bit you won't have to do the regression.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370