From: "��ؿ�t;flowrime@naver.com>
Sent: Mon, May 30, 2011 19:34
Subject: [TRNSYS-users]I have to find weather data file.. .

Hello,

 I'm looking for ! Sanghai(China) weather data for Trnsys 16 but I can't find  anything. Does anyone have an idea where I can find that ?

Best regards,

Park,Junwon

Jun-Won Park
The Master's Course
Building Technology Reasearch Unit Laboratory Sungkyunkwan Univ.
Department of Architectural Engineering ,
Sungkyunkwan University
300 Chunchun, Jangan, Suwon, Kyunggi, SOUTH. KOREA
440-746
Mobile. +82-10-4161-2184
Tel: +82-31-299-4775
Fax: +82-31-290-7570