[TRNSYS-users] QUESTION ABOUT MICRO-COGENERATION

Hello,

I´m a engineering student working in one model for small-scale cogeneration plant for heat and power supply in residential building and the simulation of that in Trnsys. I´m looking for information about this topic and I would like if you can give me some information or examples about the simulation of CHP in Trnsys, that will be very great for me, because I´m really lost in this point...I have the design of the building with TRNBuild but I don´t know how make the design of the power CHP station, components, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards,
Abel Aldao