[TRNSYS-users] Adding additional inputs or outputs flowstreams to a Type4

Title: [TRNSYS-users] Adding additional inputs or outputs flowstreams to a Type4
Dear trnsys users,

Im currently working on a large sdhw system simulation, and I need to simulate storage tanks similar to Type 4a, but one with an additional flowstream input (3 inputs, 2 outputs) and another with an additional flowstream output (2 inputs, 3 outputs).

Is there a way to add this input/output without getting to modify the code?
Or have one already made such a modification that could give me a tip?

In advanced thank you all!

Matias Irles
Mec.Engineer cand.
Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María
Valparaíso, Chile