From: "Hauer, Martin" <martin.hauer@uibk.ac.at>
Sent: Thu, May 19, 2011 4:00
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] problems with VS2010+Fortran compilerXE

Hello,

I’m using the Visual Studio 2010 + Intel XE Composer for Compiling types and the trndll.

Compiling new Types works fine – but now I have some problems in recompiling the TRNDll.

I already could fix a lot of LNK2005 - errors by ignoring the library „LIBCMTD.lib“. But there are still serveral problems with LNK2019: unresolved external symbol – the failures are related to the library files in the XE-Compiler (libifcoremt.lib, libmmt.lib).

Does anybody also use  same software versions….and has some helpful inputs for these problems..

Thanks in advance,

martin